Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Working Through the Blank Space

Tonight I sit staring at the screen, wanting to write, needing to write. I haven't written in days, weeks. I just can't seem to get the words to come and form a complete sentence. I can't even get them to just come at all in short spurts. My brain just seems blank. It isn't as if I am not learning or taking things in each day, because I am doing that. God is teaching me so much right now and yet It these are things that just seem to be between Him and I right now. They are personal and between us as if they are things He needs me to learn and keep within me to know that I am putting Him first in my life. I need to know that within myself I think as well. It is almost as if I have to trust myself that I am doing that.

No comments: