"I went to an amazing conference a couple of months back
and had the opportunity to be taught by some of the
leaders of women's ministry today. Once such is Micca Campbell.
I just can't tell you what an encouragement she has been to me.
Today... she tagged me! So, I guess that means I am it! In
blogger language, it means you have to tag others and
play by the rules. So here goes my first attempt!!!
I always love a good game!!!"
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write 6 random things about yourself
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up
- I love to travel and my dream vacation is either to Italy or to go on a camping vacation straight across the entire USA.
- The biggest piece of art I have ever been asked to do is to draw a photo for the President of Liberia and I am still working on it to this day.
- I have a spinal disorder which God has used to slow my life down and show me who He really is as my Poppi.
- My favorite food is shrimp. I could probably eat them for every meal every day of the week some times. I love them that much.
- I love to cook for people on an occasional special basis.
- I have a WONDERFUL nine year old niece that I have had the pleasure of raising or taking a big part in raising and I love her very much.
- Kelly Tyler - An amazing friend and inspiration during my time of recovery in the hospital and during my time in a wheelchair and dealing with the struggles of my body.
- Josh and Tasha Via - Amazing musicians that attend my church a lot. Their heart for God is incredible.
- Andrew Cherry - Andy is a great guy and amazing singer. He is the worship leader at our new Monroe Campus for Southbrook Community Church . Andy has recently decided to give all his music to Christ rather than trying to split his interest. To read more about his music and this part of him go to this blog at Andy's My Space page.
- Dan Rutty - Dan is an great guy and amazing singer. He is the worship leader at our Central Campus for Southbrook Community Church .
- Seth Barnes - Seth writes a blog of adventures to share God's love in a radical way around the globe. It challenges me each day to live my life differently in the world I do live in right here where I am at the present moment where God has placed me.
- Clayton King - I absolutely love to hear this man speak and to read his blogs! He is so passionate about God. He is also very real and straightforward. He doesn't sugarcoat things.
"I thank my God every time I remember you."