Monday, July 13, 2009

Distortion or Clarity




A week ago my niece introduced me to some new features on my own computer that I had not discovered yet. This one was the photo booth effects features. We had a blast making videos and taking photos. We sat for hours making new ones with all the features. As you can see we made some pretty funny looking photos, some very distorted photos. It reminded me of when I use to go to the beach as a kid and look at myself in the carnival mirrors. It also made me think of just how easily things in life can become distorted when we choose to make our own decisions and not rely on God to give us the wisdom and understanding we need to become the best people we can be for Him. I had my computer for the past two years and didn't know I could create so many things until my niece showed me. We will never know what beauty and what great treasures God has in store for us if we choose not to open His word and read and then to apply what we read to our lives.
"The fear of the Lord is the
beginning of wisdom,
And the knowledge of the
Holy One is
understanding"
Proverbs 9:10 (NASB)

No comments: